The Google Classroom
Teachers may have added your child already. If you are unsure, please email your child's teacher.
- Click here for a short introduction to Google Classroom for Parents
- There are two additional ways to join the Google Classroom. This will only need to occur one time and then your child will be a student within the online platform.
Join your child's Google Classroom on your child's iPad in the Google Classroom app
- Locate the Google Classroom app. In the search bar, you can simply type, CLASSROOM.
- Click on the plus button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select JOIN Class.
- Enter the classroom code that was provided by your teacher in the email on March 23rd. If you need this code, please email your child's teacher.
Join your child's Google Classroom from a web-browser
- Open a Web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and go to classroom.google.com. You have to sign in with your child’s SBSD Google account.
- On the Welcome screen, click the plus sign at the top and choose JOIN class.
- In the JOIN a Class dialogue box, type in the Class Code
- Click JOIN.