Welcome to Your Health Office!
Solana Beach School District is committed to providing a healthy environment to promote exceptional learning in our schools. For the protection of your child as well as their classmates, please keep your child at home if they are sick or exhibiting one or more of the following symptoms.
- Fever of 100° F or greater (not to return until fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication)
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea (not to return until symptom free for 24 hours before returning)
- Rash WITH fever or rashes of unknown origin
- Upper respiratory infection and/or severe cold, especially if accompanied with thick or green/yellow nasal discharge and/or ear pain
- Sore throat, swollen glands or stiff neck, especially if combined with fever
- Known communicable diseases (i.e. Strep throat, pink eye, pertussis)
PLEASE notify your child's school's health office for any illness related absence
A cough spreads germs, and a cough that keeps a child up at night means they will be too tired to learn the next day.
Remember! Hand washing is the best way to stop the spread of germs.
2021-22 COVID-19 Guidance and Protocol for School Absence
Health Services Team
Credentialed District Nurses
- Kathleen Cimo, RN (858) 353-4914, email@example.com
Sites: SV, SSF, Sky, SH, CDC Preschool
- Gina Lenz, RN (858) 353-5716, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sites: SR, SP, CC, SH, ImmersiveEDU
School Health Office Staff
Amie Ballard, LVN - Skyline: (858) 794-3655, email@example.com
Leslie Gish, LVN - Solana Vista: (858) 794-3755, firstname.lastname@example.org
Florence Messenger, RN - Carmel Creek: (858) 794-4455, email@example.com
Julie Paris, LVN - Solana Ranch: (858) 350-6655, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Petranoff - Solana Santa Fe: (858) 794-4755, email@example.com
Mireya Pope - Solana Highlands: (858) 794-4355, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie Shepard - Solana Pacific: (858) 794-4555, email@example.com