Welcome to Your Health Office!
Solana Beach School District is committed to providing a healthy environment to promote exceptional learning in our schools. For the protection of your child as well as their classmates, please keep your child at home until they are symptom free for 24 hours and please notify the school when ill. In order to prevent the spread of illness among our children, please do not send your child to school if there is evidence of any of the following:
- Fever higher than 100°(not to return until fever free WITHOUT medication for 24 hours)ca
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea (symptom free for 24 hours BEFORE returning)
- Rash WITH fever or rashes of unknown origin
- Upper respiratory infection and/or severe cold, especially if accompanied with thick or green/yellow nasal discharge and/or ear pain
- Sore throat, swollen glands or stiff neck, especially if combined with fever
- Known communicable diseases (i.e. Strep throat, chickenpox, pink eye, pertussis, etc),
***PLEASE notify school with diagnosis
A cough spreads germs, and a cough that keeps a child up at night means they will be too tired to learn the next day.
Remember! Hand washing is the best way to stop the spread of germs.
Health Office Staff
Ara Garabedian, RN Sites: SR, SH, CC, SP
Kathy Cimo, RN Sites: SV, SSF, Sky, Preschool
Patti Petranoff - Solana Santa Fe
Jacqueline Cordiglia, CMA - Carmel Creek
Leslie Gish, LVN - Solana Vista
Amie Ballard, LVN - Skyline
Julie Paris, LVN - Solana Ranch
Leslie Shepard - Solana Pacific
Mireya Pope - Solana Highlands
Renee Clancy - Special Education Preschool