Payments and Refunds

  • Online Payment Information 

    UPDATE:  No Payments are being accepted at this time.  Students may receive a meal and they will not be charged.


    Refund Requests

    Requesting a refund for any unused lunch money is simple.  Please email Terra Carlson and type CNS Refund Request on the subject line of the email.

    Please include:
    - Child’s name
    - Amount of refund requested, if known
    - Mailing address

    Child Nutrition Services will verify remaining balances and a refund check will be processed if a remaining balance exists. Please allow at least 15-20 business days for the refund check to be processed.


  • Non-Discrimination Statement

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. 

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) E-mail:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.