Our Mission is...
to provide a child-centered education of the highest quality, using the unique vision and resources of home, school, and community to ensure a stable and vibrant learning environment rigorous in academic standards, rich in diversity, sensitive to individual needs, and committed to developing compassionate children who are confident, competent, and creative learners.
- in public education.
- everyone can learn and achieve.
- each individual has intrinsic worth.
- respect, honesty, self-discipline, and a sense of fair play
are essential to the development of personal integrity.
- in personal responsibility and accountability.
- in striving to do one's best.
- in the value of a supportive, nurturing family.
- in the power of positive thinking.
- in valuing and utilizing diversity, we can achieve common goals.
- effective communication is essential.
- a sense of humor contributes to a healthy, balanced way of life.
- it is the responsibility of every individual to contribute to the
betterment of a global society.
- in the benefit of individual pursuits and the value of collaborative
- successful change requires vision, personal action and a willingness
to take risks.
- no failure is fatal . . . no success is final.
- learning is an essential life-long process.