7) At this point, the Recent Work tab is open displaying student work and progress. Click on the Today, Week, or Month button to see a summary of the student's work.
8) To review a key of Icons used in the program, click on the Icon Key at the bottom of the above screen. A key legend will appear showing an example of all the Icons used throughout the program.
9) To close the Icon Key screen, click on the Close button at the bottom of the page.
10) Click on the Assignments tab to review the status of student assignments included.
11) Click on the Reports tab to access three options for reports: Attendance, Duration and Student Score.
12) By selecting the Attendance report, for example, three options are available to check attendance (e.g. a week, a month or a specific period). After selecting the desired report, click Generate.
13) If the duration report is chosen, options are available under Subject to select a subject. Select one of three options for the length of time the report covers (e.g. a week, a month or a specific period). After selecting the desired report, click Generate.
14) When selecting the Student Score report, also select the Subject and Activity Type in addition to the week, month, or a specific period. After selecting the desired report, click Generate.
15) To get a print out of the report, click on the Print button at the top of the screen.
16) To logout, click on the X.