Mrs. DeGraffenreid's Suggested Supply ListSuggested Supply List:
- One backpack (No wheels)
- One box of colored pencils
- One box of Sanford Mr. Sketch Scented Markers
- One small pencil box to fit into our small art cubby
- One 2-pocket folder- This will be your Writing Folder for the year. Choose a style that fits your personality and favorite things... like sports or animals, etc. There are so many cool pictures on the folders now!
2 Items to start our Memory Book for our year together:
- One 1.5" white 3-ring binder with a clear view pocket on front and back- the clear pockets on the front and back will hold pictures
- Pack of sheet protectors (at least 50 count)
Room 9 Wish List:
- Relaxing, inspiring, any genre of favorite musician of your choice- CD's for classroom enjoyment. We listen, play music, and dance throughout the day.
- Treasure Box items such as pencils, erasers, fun little toys, bouncy balls, etc. Choose anything that you feel your little Darling would love.
Your child is provided a free public school education; therefore, all materials and supplies for your child's learning in the classroom are supplied by the school district. If you would like to supplement the materials that are provided for your child, the following is a list of suggested supplies to use in the classroom. Thank you!