Welcome to 6th grade at Solana Santa Fe!
Sixth grade is a special year and I am very honored to share the journey with you and your family. This is my second year at Solana Santa Fe.
Here is a little information about me.
- I am a southern California native.
- I graduated from UC Santa Cruz in 1996 with a degree in Psychology, emphasis on child psychology (go Banana slugs!)
- In 1999 I started my teaching career with the San Diego City School district.
- In 2001 I earned my Masters in Teaching & Learning from UC San Diego (go Tritons!)
- In 2007 I became a fellow of the San Diego Area Writing Project, through UCSD. (Supporting children in developing their love of writing is my passion!).
- In 2015 I joined Solana Beach School District.
Hobbies: tennis, travel, reading.
This is going to be a wonderful year together!