Add more books to your library!
If you do NOT have a San Diego County Library Card, click here to apply for an eCard. Note: Once the page opens scroll down to the subheading eCard Application.
Open the Sora App, then:
Once you are logged in:
- Look in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the three horizontal lines
- Click "Add a public library"
- Type in San Diego County Library
- Click to add this library
- You will need either a San Diego County Library Card or an eCard to complete the registration process
Now you can choose books from either library! You can select a library by looking at the top center of your screen. There you will see the name of the library you are currently accessing. Below that is a down arrow where you can change libraries. And, when you search for a book you can select "Search all of my libraries" to see if either library has this book. Happy Reading!