Room 206 Parents,*Your child is provided a free public school education;therefore all materials and supplies for your child’s learning in the classroom are supplied by the school district. We understand that parents often want to supplement those materials. If parents choose to provide optional items for their students, below is a list of suggested supplies:
1. One three ring binder with five plastic folders - hole punched for 3 ring binder (please label: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies/Science, Writing, Homework)
2. One stylus for use with our iPads. I find the thin stylus is easier for writing neatly on the iPad.
3. Pencil pouch with several sharpened pencils and a few pens. ( No mechanical pencils)
4. Small hand held pencil sharpener to keep at desk
5. A reusable water bottle
6. Child safe scissors
7. Colored Pencils and markers
The above items can be purchased at any store that sells office/school supplies (Target, WalMart, Staples, etc.) If you are able to sponsor a child who may not be able to purchase these supplies please let me know.
Room 206 would gladly accept donation of the following as well!
- Boxes of markers and colored pencils
- Yellow Legal sized pads of paper
-Thin black writing pens - felt tip
- Sanitizing wipes