- Summer Band Program -
July 20-31, 2020Due to California's shelter-in-place order, summer registration is currently on hold.We hope to have a definitive answer as to how we will proceed soon.When registration opens follow these instructions:
1. From the home page, scroll down and click "CDC Band." and then click the blue "View All Courses in Band".
2. Select the band program you would like to enroll your child in.
(i.e. "Advanced Band Week 1," "Advanced Band Week 2" or "Beginning Band." If you would like your child to take both weeks of Advanced Band, select week 1 and complete the registration. Once you have created an account, you will be able to add week 2 to your cart before you checkout.)
3. When you select a band program, your screen will redirect to a page that includes information about summer band. Click "Enroll Now" on the right hand side.
4. This will take you to the sign in page. From here, click "Create Account."
5. Input your information (parent information) and click "Create Account."
6. You will see a message saying "Registration Complete," and then you will automatically be redirected to an enrollment screen.
7. To register your child, click "Add a Relationship" (green button at the bottom of the page).
8. Input your child's information. From here, you can also add other contacts for your child (i.e. another parent, grandparent, nanny, etc.) When you have input all your child's information and contacts, click "Create Person."
9. You will see a screen that says "Choose Attendees." Click the box next to your child's name to select them, and click "Enroll Selected People." (If you have another child you would like to register, click "Add a Relationship" from the "Choose Attendees" page and repeat step 8. Then, select both your child's names, and click "Enroll Selected People.")
10. Read the band policies and procedures and select "I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions." Then, read the Consent for Medical Treatment and select "I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions." You also have the option of printing either or both of these agreements for your records. When you are done, click "Accept Terms and Continue."
11. The following page includes required questions regarding band, medical concerns, and emergency contacts. Answer these questions and then select "Answer and Enroll People."
12. The course (i.e. "Advanced Band Week 1," "Advanced Band Week 2," or "Beginning Band") will be in your cart in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You can click "Continue Shopping" to add a second course, or click "Checkout" to pay for the course and complete registration.
13. Once you have clicked "Checkout" and follow the prompts, your child will be registered for summer band.For any registration questions, please call the Enrichment line at (858) 794 - 7185.
Beginning Band Jumpstart
$399 for the 2 week camp
During their first week, beginning band students will work with instrument specific coaches. The following week they will continue to develop their playing skills, learn how to read music, and focus on teamwork as they play together as a band.
$195 per week (option of one week or two weeks)
Students with at least one year of experience are ready for Advanced Band. Students will learn new music each week and perform a concert for their family and friends both Fridays.
Students entering 4th – 7th grade this fall
July 22 – July 26, 2019
July 29 - August 2, 2019
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Solana Pacific School, Room101
Percussion (Drums and Bells)
Childcare is available at Solana Pacific CDC before and after band. CDC summer hours are 7:00 am-6:30 pm. Students must be registered with CDC childcare to participate. Register here.For more information call the CDC Office at (858) 794-7160.