- Fall Band Program 2019 -Online registration begins August 23 and closes September 25.Click here to register & follow these instructions:
1. From the home page, click "Band."
2. Select the band program you would like to enroll your child in.
(i.e. "Advanced Band" or "Beginning Band" and complete the registration.
3. When you select a band program, your screen will redirect to a page that includes information about the fall band. Click "Enroll Now" on the right hand side.
4. This will take you to the sign in page. From here, click "Create Account."
5. Input your information (parent information) and click "Create Account."
6. You will see a message saying "Registration Complete," and then you will automatically be redirected to an enrollment screen.
7. To register your child, click "Add a Relationship" (green button at the bottom of the page).
8. Input your child's information. From here, you can also add other contacts for your child (i.e. another parent, grandparent, nanny, etc.) When you have input all your child's information and contacts, click "Create Person."
9. You will see a screen that says "Choose Attendees." Click the box next to your child's name to select them, and click "Enroll Selected People." (If you have another child you would like to register, click "Add a Relationship" from the "Choose Attendees" page and repeat step 8. Then, select both your child's names, and click "Enroll Selected People.")
10. Read the band policies and procedures and select "I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions." Then, read the Consent for Medical Treatment and select "I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions." You also have the option of printing either or both of these agreements for your records. When you are done, click "Accept Terms and Continue."
11. The following page includes required questions regarding band, medical concerns, and emergency contacts. Answer these questions and then select "Answer and Enroll People."
12. The course (i.e. "Advanced Band" or "Beginning Band") will be in your cart in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You can click "Continue Shopping" to add a second course, or click "Checkout" to pay for the course and complete registration.
13. Once you have clicked "Checkout" and follow the prompts, your child will be registered for fall band.For any registration questions, please call the Enrichment line at (858) 794 - 7185.
The Solana Beach School District Band is open to all fourth through sixth graders in the Solana Beach School District.Beginning Band meets Tuesdays at SOLANA PACIFIC in the theatre from 3:30-5:30, October 1, 2019 - June 2, 2020. Students do not need any prior experience to join Beginning Band. The fall semester includes an hour of instrument specific coaching taught by qualified musicians each week for the first half of the year.Advanced Band meets on Mondays at SOLANA PACIFIC in the theatre from 3:30-5:30, September 30, 2019 - June 8, 2020. Students must have participated in Beginning Band, or have at least one year experience playing a band instrument before registering for Advanced Band.Instrument Choices include flute, clarinet, alto saxophone, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba, or percussion (drums). Students need an instrument of their choice to participate which can be rented or purchased.Band Tuition is $675.00 which includes classes, concerts, and school events. Both Beginning Band and Advanced Band students are invited to participate in Disneyland's Sessions of Sound which is optional and an additional charge.
Percussion (Drums and Bells)
Childcare is available at Solana Pacific CDC after band. Students must be registered with CDC childcare to participate. Registration packets are available at each school's CDC and the CDC Office. For more information call the CDC Office at (858) 794-7160.