Commonly Asked Billing Questions
1. How can I change my child's schedule?
You can change your child's schedule by submitting a schedule change form. These are available in your CDC classroom, or you can print a school-age form or preschool form here.
2. When will schedule changes take effect?
All schedule changes will be effective the 1st of the following month.
3. Do I still get billed if my child does not attend CDC?
Yes. If you have a set schedule, you will be charged your scheduled day at the daily rate of $17 per day. These days are non-transferable.
4. I see "Deposit: Two Week Reserve" on my statement. What is this charge?
The Two Week Reserve is a deposit CDC collects based on your child's schedule. This deposit will be refunded once CDC receives a written two week notice of withdrawal. You can print the withdrawal form here.
5. How do I pay my CDC bill?
- Send a check or money order to CDC ast 309 N Rios Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Pay on the check in/out terminal with a credit card
- Online through Tuition Express (ID number required)
- Set up automatic payments with your credit card or checking/savings account
6. How do I get a Tuition Express ID number?
7. How do I get a Tuition Express ID number if I am on automatic payments?
8. If I am set up for automatic payments, why am I receiving monthly statements?
These statements are sent ouf each month for your records.
9. Where can I get a Tuition Express enrollment form?
10. Is there a fee to use Tuition Express for online or automatic payments?
No, there is no fee to utilize Tuition Express.
11. How do I read my monthly statement?
12. If I request a drop-in day for my child, will I still be charged if my child does not attend?
Yes, unless you cancel the day by 5:00 p.m. the evening before.
13. What is the difference between a monthly schedule and drop-in days?
Monthly schedules are billed at $17 per day, if your child attends or not. These pre-paid days are like "place holders" and help CDC to staff accordingly. Drop-in days are billed in the following month. All drop-in days are subject to approval based on space availability.
14. Is the tuition billed per month or weekly?
All tuition is billed monthly.