Commonly Asked Billing Questions
1. How can I change my child's schedule?
You can change your child's schedule on your Eleyo account. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
2. When will schedule changes take effect?
All schedule changes will be effective the 1st of the following month.
3. Do I still get billed if my child does not attend CDC?
Yes, if you have a set schedule you will be charged your regular monthly rate. Missed days are non-transferable.
4. If I request a drop-in day for my child, will I still be charged if my child does not attend?
Yes, cancellations must be made by 5:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled day of care to avoid any charges.
5. If I am set up for automatic payments, why am I receiving monthly statements?
These statements are sent to your email at the beginnning of each month for your records.
6. What is the difference between a consistent schedule and drop-in days?
Monthly schedules are set, consistent schedules for your child. The chosen days are like place holders and help CDC to staff accordingly. Drop-in days
are billed in the following month. All drop-in days are subject to approval based on space availability.
7. Is the tuition billed per month or weekly?
All tuition is billed monthly.
8. Where can I access Tax Information, receipts and invoices?
You can access this information on your Eleyo account. Please click here to learn about gerneral account management.