New Procedure to be completed in order to view class placements
As we quickly approach the beginning of the 2016-17 school year, Solana Beach School District has a new procedure for parents to complete before you can log on to view your child’s teacher for the upcoming school year on August 24th. Please complete the Student Data Confirmation process prior to August 24th.
The SBSD Parent Portal provides secure, online access for parents/guardians to manage their student's demographic information, emergency contacts, medical conditions, and attendance data.
• Prior to Wednesday, August 24th, please log into the SBSD Parent Portal and complete the Student Data Confirmation process.
• To access the Portal, go to [www.sbsd.net,](http://www.sbsd.net) click the FOR PARENTS tab, then select PARENT PORTAL. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- For new parents/guardians, once you have received the Account Access Information Letter with your student's verification code, click on "Create New Account" in the SBSD Parent Portal.
- For returning parents/guardians, enter your previously created username and password to login. You may click "Forgot Password?" to reset your password.
• Please use the Student Data Confirmation process to confirm the accuracy of student information for each of your students.
• Teacher assignments for the new school year will be viewable in the SBSD Parent Portal Demographics screen on August 24th after 5:30 pm.
- The Student Data Confirmation process must be completed PRIOR to viewing the Teacher Assignment on the Demographics screen for your student(s).
• Throughout the school year, the SBSD Parent Portal can be accessed to update information as needed and to view student attendance.
If you need assistance with accessing the parent portal, the district is pleased to offer two hands-on workshop opportunities at Skyline School in Solana Beach on August 16, from 7:30-9:00 am or on August 17, from 4:00-6:00 pm. For questions, please contact Solana Santa Fe’s school office.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday, August 25th at Mini Open House and our first day of school is Monday, August 29th.
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Kindergarten and New Family Welcome
10:30 AM - 11:15 AM Mini Open House - Meet Your Teacher
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM Welcome Back Parent Coffee at 067
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM K-3 Back to School Night
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM 4-6 Back to School Night