Top 6 Goals for
- High expectations for students, staff and parents: “Everything We Do Communicates Excellence.”
- Establish a safe, orderly, and positive school climate focused on academics, teaching and learning, and recognition of students in ways that promote Leadership and a Growth Mindset.
- Flexible, positive, progressive, and highly collaborative staff and parents that are committed to students’ overall development (academics, physical, social, and emotional needs) and their own personal and professional growth.
- Development of 21st Century Skills (the 4Cs and STEM)
- Promote a culture of sustainability and environmentally responsible students, staff, and parents.
- Staff and parents will lead by example to inspire, and motivate students, to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. Our motto,
Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!