5th Grade Supply List
Welcome to 5th grade! We are about to embark on an exciting year! You will find out more about the school year at Back-to-School Night in September. We look forward to seeing you there! The following is a recommended* list of supplies for your child to start the school year. Please mark all personal items with your child’s name.
Please do NOT send toys or novelty items as they become distractions for many.
Also, shoulder backpacks only please (not rolling backpacks).
ALL FIFTH GRADERS:
- Pleasure reading book
- One 3-ring binder (1 ½ inch)
- 1 set of 5 dividers
- 2 dozen sharpened #2 pencils
- Pencil pouch for inside the binder (no pencil boxes please)
- Black flair pen
- ONE 3-hole punched 2-pocket folder
- One set of 8-12 thin markers
- One set of colored pencils
- Stylus for ipad
OUR CLASSES ALWAYS APPRECIATE THESE DONATIONS:
- Upper grade novels (gently used are welcome)
- Black papermate flair pens
- Colored papermate flair pens
- Disinfectant wipes
- Glue sticks
- Dry erase markers
- Black Sharpies
- Large Post-It Notepads (25 x 30 inches)
* Your child is provided a free public education; therefore, all materials and supplies for your child's learning in the classroom are supplied by the school district. We understand that some parents like to purchase supplemental materials. If parents choose to provide optional items for their students, above is a list of suggested supplies.