Room 110 Weekly HomeworkREADING: Read for 10 - 15 minutes, at least 4 days a week.
- Read whatever you enjoy!
- Practicing your poem can count as reading.
- Listening to reading counts too.
WRITING: Choose one per week. Write in the composition book included in your homework folder.
- Write a personal narrative
- Write a fictional narrative
- Write a letter
- Write a thank-you note
- Write a poem
- Write a how-to piece
- Write your opinion about something
- Write an information piece
- Your choice!
MATH: Throughout the week spend 20 minutes on any of the following...
- any games involving computation, numbers, strategy, or logic
- Dreambox, Frontrow, or any other math app
POEM OF THE WEEK: Memorize the poem on the back of the homework sheet.
- You can also access the poem on your Seesaw account
- You will recite it to a parent volunteer on Thursday.
FAMILY FUN: Have fun with your family.
- play a board game
- cook or bake together
- make a craft or do art
- do a science experiment
- play outside together
- play a sport together
- eat a meal together