In order to get the school year off to a great start, we are suggesting that you provide a variety of supplies for your child. Please mark all personal items with your child’s name and room number.**Your child is provided a free public school education, therefore all materials and supplies for your child’s learning in the classroom are supplied by the school district. We understand that parents often want to supplement those materials. If parents choose to provide optional items for their students, below is a list of suggested supplies.
1) Independent reading book and bookmark
2) 3-hole zipper binder with full name and room number
3) Two sets of 5 dividers placed inside the binder (we will label them in class)
4) Stylus (please write you name on it in permanent marker)
5) iPad headphones (preferably with microphone)
6) Zip-pocket 3-hole pencil holder for inside the binder (no pencil boxes please)
7) 2 plastic 2-pocket folders
8) 2 thin highlighters
The following items will be useful for your student’s home study center:
1) Glue sticks
3) Plastic ruler (with name written on ruler)
4) Plastic protractor (with name written on ruler)
5) Paper: lined, plain, and constructionThese supplies may need to be replenished throughout the year. Please do not send toys or novelty stationary supplies that can be played with in the classroom. Many children find it difficult to concentrate when these items are available. Thank you for your assistance.